Thank you for your interest in applying to the Atlantis Academy L.I.F.E. Program. The goal of our admissions department is to identify young adults who are likely to benefit from our educational model and work experiences.
The first step to the admissions process is to complete and submit an application. Once we receive your application, our Admissions Office will schedule an initial interview for the student and parent/guardian to meet with our Director. During the initial meeting, you will have the opportunity to tour our facility, review our programs and meet our staff. Also, we will answer all of your questions, go over tuition and fees, scholarship opportunities, as well as discuss the next step in the admission process. If you are accepted to the L.I.F.E. Program, you will be notified by phone and email. An enrollment packet will be sent to you and you must complete all forms contained in the packet. Once your paperwork is complete, a final meeting with the Director will be scheduled to finalize your enrollment. Fees and tuition payment for the first session will be due at this time. Please note, some of our Business Partners require additional paperwork in order to participate in work experience.
The goal of our admissions department is to identify young adults who are likely to benefit from our educational model and work experiences. The best way to learn about the L.I.F.E. Program is to see our campus first-hand. We encourage you to visit us and learn more about our approach to individualized education. To coordinate, please contact us at:
Miami L.I.F.E. Program: Call (305) 456-9578 or send an email to Patricia Giner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coral Springs L.I.F.E. Program: Call (954) 752-7571 or send an email to Donna Bussiere at email@example.com.
When to apply:
Student may be admitted at any time throughout the year.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in applying to the Atlantis Academy L.I.F.E. Program, please submit our Enrollment Inquiry Form.
- Additionally, families interested in admission to the L.I.F.E. program are invited to make an appointment to visit the school for a pre-acceptance conference and tour of the campus by calling:
Miami L.I.F.E. Program: (305) 456-9578
Coral Springs L.I.F.E. Program: Call (954) 752-7571
- Bring your child’s Psychoeducational Testing, (IEP) Individual Education Plan and previous school records with you the day of your tour.
- Schedule a date for a shadow day for your child to visit the school.
- Once your child has gone through the initial assessment and is approved for admission, we will schedule an enrollment meeting to complete and submit the required documents. Fees and tuition payment for the first session will be due at this time. Please note, some of our Business Partners require additional paperwork in order to participate in work experience.
Students are admitted based on parent/student interviews, review of psychoeducational testing, observation of the student in the learning environment, and if requested by the school, further diagnostic evaluation. Atlantis Academy does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, gender, creed, ethnic or national origin